IT IS HAPPENING

By Mo - May 23, 2018



So I do not know if you can tell, but I am mostly getting crazy on the photo above - I am not sure if it is happiness shining from my eyes or just the fact that I can finally see - See! I have a new glasses! Love them!
But back to the theme - Last time I asked you, lovely people, few things on Instagram stories




So what I am going to do is to keep my blog - I just have to remember about it sometimes - as I did now. So I can let you know what is on my mind or what I am planning more - but also it will be a backstage of my vlogs - yes!
That is the second thing I want to talk about - I wanna make some Studio Vlogs - I am a beginner so bear with me, but still feel free to comment and ask me some questions!
And because I just love to experiment not only with drawings and illustration, I will make some vlogs about my analog adventure and my big small fails or what I am planning on trying again.

So if you are curious about the answers that we are two - I forgot to check it at the end:D But I did check it in the middle time and people were voting more for vlogs, they told me to throw myself on the studio vlogs and especially they would love to see studio vlogs fail of my analog :D
Well, I think I have to start to shoot :)


thanks :)











  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments