Monthly Inspiration #4 | Frannerd

By Mo - February 04, 2018

Mo the Wallflower | Frannerd


I am not sure how exactly I came across Fran, but it was somehow through Instagram ( that was the time when I could see more inspiring stuff). First I was just looking on her feed and her stories, that were always full of life and cute little drawings. But then I looked her up on Youtube. Maaaaan, it took me 2 months to watch all her cool videos. And it was worth it! What is more interesting, she inspired me to go for my dreams. But enough about me, let's talk about the Frannerd.

She is living in England (I wish I could, too) with her husband Ed ( who is a creative person, too and now I am watching all his videos) and their two cats. Ok, so I am half jealous because I am more of a dog person, but still, cats are way bigger than two guinea pigs. She runs a one-woman business as a freelancer and she should be put in a dictionary as an example for #girlboss. Fran and her household come from Chile, and they lived in Berlin and London before, but not they anchored by the sea in Hastings. Through her channels you can see illustrations of her commissioned work or Instagram drawings of their cats - I need to tell you this - that are called Hamburgeasa and Cerealica. How cute?


Follow and watch her over here : Youtube and Instagram 

Mo the Wallflower | Kitties

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments